Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ducks at Upper Flisk


Ducks at Upper Flisk, North Fife. A while ago we were given these ducks, there were more but over populated with drakes. Now we have 5 ducks and 2 drakes. One of the Indian runner's presently sits on 14 eggs. Hatch time approaching. Today I attended the funeral of my neighbours, an unexpected end to peoples lives impacts. The end of life is inevitable but this was sudden, in such times the impulse is to focus on the mundane as a way of slowly embracing reality. My medicine was to be with my ducks. There was a time when in between programs that BBC Television presented footage called "an interlude" my memory is of a potters wheel, goldfish in a bowl and now it could also be ducks.

North Fife History. Cupar: A History History of North Fife Cupar. North Fife Property. Tour Scotland. North Fife Maps. St.Andrews and East Fife: Cupar, Anstruther and Crail (Explorer) Rent a Cottage in North Fife Scotland.

No comments: